Video Captures E-Cigarette Exploding in Man's Pocket!

Advertisement

Watch as this Kentucky man is seen about to leave a convenience store, when suddenly, an e-cigarette in his pocket explodes and you see him rushing to take off his pants. The workers were able to get a fire extinguisher in time to put out the fire. The man was later hospitalized and is said to have no life threatening injuries.


Advertisement
Advertisement
You May Also Like
Scientists Have Developed A 'Fish Maze' To Help Them Shed Light On Diseases Like Alzheimer's
A test of fish behavior in a maze has shed light on human degenerative conditions, heralding new hope for treatments.
7 Tips For Eating Healthy At Home
Turning challenging times into an opportunity for healthy habits.
A Company Known For Making Baby Blankets Is Now Known For Making Face Masks
In these times of strife, one company switched up their business model to help the common good.