Literally everyone loves Gummy Bears. If you know someone who doesn't, maybe they're a secret serial killer or something.
The coolest thing to come out in the recent months is alcoholic Gummy Bears. That's right, gummy bears you can eat AND get crunk on.
They're perfect for your next summer party.
Lucky for alcohol-lovers everywhere, alcoholic Gummy Bears are SUPER easy to make.
1) Pick your desired liquor (vodka, champagne are a couple of good options!)
2) Measure out 1 1/2 cup of alcohol
Continue on to the next slide for the final steps...
3) Add the alcohol into about 2 pounds of Gummy Bears
4) Add in one cup of fruit juice of your choosing (optional)
5) Stir and put in the fridge for 5-6 days
The longer you let the gummies sit, the better off they'll be. Just make sure you regularly stir them throughout the 5-6 days they sit in the fridge.
While you may wantto get your gummy party on earlier than 6 days, as you can see above, the longer you soak the Gummies, the better off you'll be.
Would you believe it? You can use any type of gummy you'd like. Not a fan of partying with tiny Gummy Bears? You can use worms or any other type of gummy you can get your hands on.
So what are you waiting for? Get your party on with some yummy Gummy Bears!
Check out the full recipe break down here.